Friday, May 17, 2024

What banner are you standing under?

 


First written out 05/05/2024, received in spiritual “seed form” 09/01/2024 by Susie Molina

 

“You have given us a banner to rally to; all who love truth will rally to it.” Psalm 60:4

NIV “But for those who fear you, you have raised a banner, to be unfurled against the bow.”

TPT “You have given miraculous signs to those who love you. As we follow you we fly the flag of truth, and all who love the truth will rally to it.”

AMP “You have set up a banner for those who fear you (with awe-inspired reverence and submissive wonder – a banner to shield them from attack). A banner that may be displayed because of the truth.”
 
My people have been scattered far and wide, and there is great division, confusion, and it has not been my doing. Only an army united will stand in strength when the enemy is pressing in from all sides. Where are you looking, and what has prompted you to be gathered to a banner other than the banner of Yeshua? You said, I will follow this one, the Lord is with him; I will follow that one, she carries the truth and the wisdom and the power. But you have been led away and led astray, and I call out to you: ‘Come back to me!’

My banner is the only banner of truth, the only rallying point that will keep you safe in the days ahead. It is a place of sobriety and surrender, and my banner is drenched in the blood I have shed to pay for the sins of the world. Has the sparkle and glitter of other banners enticed you, my beloved? In the days to come, the glitter will wear off, and the banners of other leaders will be torn apart by the wolves that are coming, along with the leaders and those who have rallied to them.

Oh come now while there is still time, come back to me, to the pierced One; come back to the One whose voice you were so familiar with once upon a time. Return to the fear of the Lord, to the purity of truth which is Yeshua, the truth manifested. Are you ashamed of my banner dripping with blood? It is the only defence and weapon that can protect and sustain you when the battle draws near, there is no other place of safety, and even your hesitancy is putting you in danger! Rally now, oh rally to join the army of the Living God. There is only one army – an army divided will not stand!

Hurry, come swiftly, with holy fear and trembling, with repentance and meekness of heart, come and adore me as in the days when you had just begun your journey with me. I assure you, there is no other, no one else who will keep you safe, there is no other banner that will enable you to stand. Do not be ashamed of my banner, it is the glory I have come to share with you, even though the world sees it as an object of scorn and offence. Come now, and receive your marching orders. It is time!

  

"To the one we are an aroma that brings death; to the other, an aroma that brings life. And who is equal to such a task?" 2 Corinthians 2:16

 
YHWH Nissi – The Lord is my banner

Hebrew ‘Nissi’: from “nes” – banner, distinguishing mark, sail, signal, standard, warning, sign (biblehub.com)

à Personal note: Only when we are fully submitted to God’s leadership can we enjoy His protection.

 

 


No comments: